Les Guerriers de Pandore Index du Forum
Les Guerriers de Pandore Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Bienvenue 
Bienvenue à tous sur le forum des -GDP- et GDP-w!                                             Faites attention à l'emplacement de vos édits!                                             N'hésitez pas à vous enregistrer!
[HD]^You#See Me Childish Gam.bi.no

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Les Guerriers de Pandore Index du Forum -> Ouverte à tous! -> Taverne
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
claroty

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 01:45 (2016)    Sujet du message: [HD]^You#See Me Childish Gam.bi.no Répondre en citant

You See Me Childish Gambino > bit.ly/27FGcVw

This..mode..of..thinking..devalues..women..of..color3005.(Beach.Picnic.Version).2.Late.Night.In.Kauai.[featSearch...This..is..just..a..preview!..Preview..the..embedded..widget..Childish..Gambino..-..Camp..Album..Lyrics1.Fire..Fly2.Bonfire3.All..The..Shine4.Letter..Home5.Heartbeat6.Backpackers7.L.E.S.8.Hold..You..Down9.Kids10.You..See..Me11.Sunrise12.That..Power13.OutsideChildish..Gambino..Lyrics..provided..by..SongLyrics.com..For..Childish..Gambino..Fans..BET..Names..2014..Hip-Hop..Awards..Cypher..Crew..The..Best..Lyric..Vids..of..the..Week:..Volume..L..Listing:..The..Top..5..Anxiety-Ridden..Lyrics..From..Childish..Gambinos..Because..The..Internet..Popular..Childish..Gambino..Lyrics..1..VTalking...about...Asian...women...as...if...theyre...attractive...because...theyre...different...ties...into...orientalist...stereotypes...stemming...from...colonialismIn..the..song,..Glover..says,..Forget..these..white..girls..I..need..some..variation..Especially..if..she..very..Asian....Not..my..fault,..man,..these..ladies..love..me..Shes..an..overachiever..cause..all..she..do..is..succeed..Just..within..these..few..lines,..he..furthers..oppressive..thinking..about..womenShare..facebook..twitter..google+..pinterest..reddit..linkedin..email..Tweet..Online..Smack-Talking,..Obsessing..over..the..Islamic..Scarf,Forget.perfection..fix.it.in.post!.TM.+..2016.Vimeo,.IncRacism...against...women...who...are...not...white...has...long...caused...many...men...of...all...races...to...put...white...women...on...a...pedestal,...treating...us...as...the...most...desirableShe.studies.Gender.and.Labor.Relations.at.UCLA.Lyrics...Popular...Lyrics...Billboard...Hot...100...Upcoming...Lyrics...Recently...Added...Top...Lyrics...of...2011...Top...Lyrics...of...2010...Top...Lyrics...of...2009...More......Artists...Popular...Artists...Artists...A-Z...Popular...Albums...Upcoming...Albums...Adele...Rihanna...Katy...Perry...Lady...Gaga...Lil...Wayne...Genres...Rock...R&B...Country...Hip...Hop/Rap...Pop...Christian...Dance...Latin...All...Genres......News...All...News...Daily...Roundup...Reviews...Album...Reviews...Song...Reviews...Spotlight...Sign...InRegister...Facebook...Advertise...Submit...Lyrics...Show...navigation...Hide...navigation...Lyrics...Popular...Lyrics...Billboard...Hot...100...Upcoming...Lyrics...Recently...Added...Top...Lyrics...of...2011...Top...Lyrics...of...2010...Top...Lyrics...of...2009...More......Artists...Popular...Artists...Artists...A-Z...Popular...Albums...Upcoming...Albums...Adele...Rihanna...Katy...Perry...Lady...Gaga...Lil...Wayne...Genres...Rock...R&B...Country...Hip...Hop/Rap...Pop...Christian...Dance...Latin...All...Genres......News...All...News...Daily...Roundup...Reviews...Album...Reviews...Song...Reviews...Spotlight...Facebook...Advertise...Submit...Lyrics...Song...Lyrics...top..100....top..new....updates....submit..lyrics..#..A..B..C..D..E..F..G..H..I..J..K..L..M..N..O..P..Q..R..S..T..U..V..W..X..Y..Z..*..Advanced..search..[Chorus]I'm..on..my..ballin'..each..and..every..dayAsian..girls..everywhere,..UCLAYou..see..me..babe?..You..see..me..babe?Asian..girls..everywhere,..UCLAI'm..on..my..ish,..call..itI..watch..these..haters..take..they..shots..like..they..were..alcoholics"What..is..he..wearing?..Somebody..jack..that..fool's..steeze"If..I'm..a..faggot..spell..it..right,..I..got..way..more..than..two..G'sNigga..I'm..amazing,..I'm..a..phenomI'm..assassin,..I'ma..kill..y'allI'ma..say..ma..ma..sa,..ma..ma..coo..saAnd..this..shit's..closed..now..cause..I..ball..too..hardAnd..I'm..cumming..on..her..face,..have..I..gone..too..far?I..don't..know,..who..cares,..I..don't..love..that..broadAnd..it's..funny..how..these..fake..niggas..always..act..hardI'm..a..black..star..in..a..black..car..with..a..black..cardThey..wanna..knock..me..outThey..tryin'..niggaRealest..motherfucker..in..the..game..like..Tron,..niggaForget..these..white..girlsI..need..some..variationEspecially..if..she..very..AsianShe..got..an..ugly..friend?..Roll..soloCan..I..stay..at..your..place?..No..hoboNot..my..fault,..man,..these..ladies..love..meShe's..an..overachiever..cause..all..she..do..is..succeed[Chorus]Send..me..naked..pics,..I'ma..Tumble..thatI'm..the..shit,..been..the..shit,..fuck..a..humble..bragYeah..we..pushin'..that,..and..her..pussycatI..got..swag..out..my..ass..so..I'm..usin'..thatTextin'..with..Olivia..Munn,..hopefully..she'll..give..me..someOr..some..Rosie..Jones,..manHoes..is..hoes..is..hoes,..manRacks..on..racks..on..racks,..manAll..I..got..is..tracks,..manSorry..for..my..accent,..but..I've..been..practicin'Everywhere..you..go..niggas..blastin'..that..GambinoNiggas..be..like,.."You..ain't..know?"Bitches..be..like,.."You..ain't..know?"Met..this..fly..LatinoHope..that..she..eighteen..thoughIf..she..not,..I'll..say..that..I..got..deep..throat..in..Heathrow[Chorus]Told..me..I..was..shit,..but..that..shit..couldn't..stop..meNigga..still..hungry,..black..KobayashiWhen..I..talk..about..you..I..hear..a.."who?"..like..HortonI..was..born..for..this..shit,..you..a..rappin'..abortionCan..we..hear..the..N-word..one..day..and..not..get..upset?Can..we..try..something..new..and..not..be..suspect?I..don't..really..know,..we..fucked..up..badYou..don't..wanna..see..my..dudes..when..they..get..madI..got..a..bunch..of..jackanapes..at..the..back..of..meThat'll..lacerate..anyone..in..the..back..of..a..matineeAnd..laugh..while..they..masturbatin'..all..over..your..beaten..bodySick..boy..forever,..that..Suburban..IlluminatiNaw..nigga,..yeah,..we..never..stopNo..period..like..menopauseNo..period..like,.."Oh..shit!Am..I..the..only..one..you..sleepin'..with?"Am..I..the..only..one..you..sleepin'..with?"..Correct..Mail..Print..Vote..You..See..Me..Lyrics..Lyrics....Artists:..C....Childish..Gambino....You..See..Me....You..See..Me..Lyrics..Languages..Arabic..Deutsch..Greek..English..Spanish..French..Italian..Japanese..Korean..Netherlands..Portuguese..Russian..Hot..lyrics..Royals..Lorde..Counting..Stars..OneRepublic..Timber..Pitbull..The..Monster..Eminem..Wrecking..Ball..Miley..Cyrus..Roar..Katy..Perry..Featured..lyrics..Dear..Future..Husband..Meghan..Trainor..The..Heart..Wants..What..It..Wants..Selena..Gomez..Freedom!..Pharrell..Williams..Trap..Queen..Fetty..Wap..Chandelier..Sia..Superheroes..The..Script..Slow..Motion..Trey..Songz..Shots..Imagine..Dragons..Worth..It..Fifth..Harmony..Tweet..translated..from..English..to..English..Childish..Gambino..–..You..See..Me..Lyrics..Translation..in..progressBad..selection..An..annotation..cannot..contain..another..annotationUnauthorized.Oops!.This.action.could.not.be.completed.because.your.form.session.expiredThis..is..a..requirement..of..our..licensing..agreement..with..music..GracenoteCheeeek..that..out..dudeWhen..You..See..Mes..lyrics..make..it..seem..like..Asian..women..are..attractive..because..theyre..overachievers,..it..strips..them..of..the..individuality..that..makes..them..each..their..own..personRespect...for...womens...bodies...should...never...be...conditionalGenres..Rock..R&B..Country..Hip..Hop/Rap..Pop..Christian..Top..Lyrics..Top..Songs..Top..Artists..Top..Albums..Upcoming..Songs..Upcoming..Albums..Billboard..Hot..100..SongLyrics..Advertise..on..SL..Featured..Blogs..Contact..Us..Music..News..Privacy..Policy..Terms..of..Use..Company..Copyright....2016..SongLyrics..Follow..us:..Facebook..Twitter..About..SoundMedia..ToneMedia..Artists:..A..B..C..D..E..F..G..H..I..J..K..L..M..N..O..P..Q..R..S..T..U..V..W..X..Y..Z..#..It..is..not..a..song..that..we..should..have..influencing..our..communityEither...way,...the...fact...that...the...lyricist...doesnt...care...about...the...opinion...of...the...woman...involved...because...he...doesnt...love...her...is...deeply...disturbing.Audrey..Zao..at..xoJane..says..that..fetishes..tend..to..relate..to..situations..or..objects..causing..a..person..arousalStaff..Picks..Join..or..log..in..Watch..Upload..On..Demand..Help..More..stuff..Terms..of..Service..Privacy..Policy..Copyright..Cookies..Desktop..site..Language..English..Espaol..Deutsch..Franais....Portugus....FAQ..TM..+....2016..Vimeo,..Inc.Lead..RIFFs:..RIFF..it:..Submit..Cancel..Bad..selection..Cannot..annotate..a..non-flat..selectionVimeo.About.Vimeo.Vimeo.Blog.Vimeo.Guidelines.Developers.Jobs.Help.Help.Center.Video.School.FAQ.Forums.More.On.Demand.Everywhere.Upload.Site.Map.Upgrade.Vimeo.Plus.Vimeo.PRO.Vimeo.for.Business.Did.you.know?.You.dont.always.have.to.get.it.right.the.first.timeAll...rights...reservedIt.may.be.tempting.to.overlook.the.offensive.lyrics,.but.continuing.to.normalize.racial.fetishes.has.real.life.consequencesSucceed.can.also.be.a.double.entendre.for.suck-seed,.or.oral.sexListen...while...you...read!...[Hook]...I'm...on...my...ballin'...each...and...every...day...Asian...girls...everywhere,...UCLA...You...see...me...babe?...You...see...me...babe?...Asian...girls...everywhere,...UCLA...[Verse...1]...I'm...on...my...ish,...call...it...I...watch...these...haters...take...they...shots...like...they...were...alcoholics..."What...is...he...wearing?...Somebody...jack...that...fool's...steeze"...If...I'm...a...faggot...spell...it...right,...I...got...way...more...than...two...G's...Nigga...I'm...amazing,...I'm...a...phenom...I'm...assassin,...I'mma...kill...y'all...Ma...ma...se,...ma...ma...sa,...ma...ma...coo...sa...And...this...shit's...closed...down...cause...I...ball...too...hard...And...I'm...cumming...on...her...face,...have...I...gone...too...far?...I...don't...know,...who...cares,...I...don't...love...that...broad...And...it's...funny...how...these...nigga's...always...act...hard...I'm...a...black...star...in...a...black...car...with...a...black...card...They...wanna...knock...me...out...They...try...a...nigga...Realest...motherfucker...in...the...game,...like...Tron...nigga...Forget...these...white...girls...I...need...some...variation...Especially...if...she...very...Asian...She...got...an...ugly...friend?...Roll...solo...Can...I...stay...at...your...place?...No...hobo...Not...my...fault,...man,...these...ladies...love...me...She's...an...overachiever...cause...all...she...do...is...succeed...[Hook]...[Verse...2]...Send...me...naked...pics,...Imma...Tumbl...that...Im...the...shit,...been...the...shit,...fuck...a...humble...brag...Yeah...Im...pushin...that,...and...her...pussycat...I...got...swag...out...my...ass...so...Im...usin...that...Texting...with...Olivia...Munn,...hopefully...shell...give...me...some...Or...some...Rosie...Jones,...man...Hoes...is...hoes...is...hoes,...man...Racks...on...racks...on...racks,...man...All...I...got...is...tracks,...man...Sorry...for...my...accent,...but...Ive...been...practicin...Everywhere...ya...go...niggas...blastin...that...Gambino...Niggas...be...like,..."You...ain't...know?"...Bitches...be...like,..."You...ain't...know?"...Met...this...fly...Latino...Hope...that...she...eighteen...though...If...she...not,...Ill...say...that...I...got...deep...throat...in...Heathrow...[Hook]...[Verse...3]...Told...me...I...was...shit,...but...that...shit...couldn't...stop...me...Nigga...still...hungry,...black...kobayashi...When...I...talk...about...you...I...hear...a..."who?"...like...Horton...I...was...born...for...this...shit,...you...a...rappin'...abortion...Can...we...hear...the...N-word...one...day...and...not...get...upset?...Can...we...try...something...new...and...not...be...suspect?...I...dont...really...know,...we...fucked...up...bad...You...dont...wanna...see...my...dudes...when...they...get...mad...I...got...a...bunch...of...jackanapes...at...the...back...of...me...Thatll...lacerate...anyone...in...the...back...of...a...matinee...And...laugh...while...they...masturbate...all...over...your...beaten...body...Sick...boy...forever,...that...Suburban...Illuminati...Naw...nigga,...yeah...we...never...stop...No...period...like...menopause...No...period...like,..."Oh...shit!...Am...I...the...only...one...you...sleepin'...with?"...Am...I...the...only...one...you...sleepin'...with?"...Writer(s):...Donald...Mckinley...Glover...Ii...Copyright:...Childish...Industries,...Songs...Of...Universal...Inc.55k...Like...LyricsArtists...-...CChildish...Gambino...LyricsCamp...AlbumYou...See...Me...Lyrics...Childish...Gambino...-...You...See...Me...Lyrics...Artist:...Childish...Gambino...Album:...Camp...Genre:...Hip...Hop/Rap...Heyo!...SONGLYRICS...just...got...interactiveUCLA's..Feminist..Newsmagazine..Since..1973..Toggle..navigation..About..About..Staff:..2015-2016..Contact..Us..Join..Us..Submit..Your..Work..Current..Events..Current..Events..#VivasNosQueremos:..The..Streets..Are..Ours..UCLA..LGBT..Resource..Center..Holds..Gender-Affirming..Photoshoot..5..Upsetting..Things..the..GOP..Has..Said..About..Sexual..Assault..Women..Share..Experiences..of..Sexual..Harassment..Using..#WhenIWas..Gendertainment..Gendertainment..Hello,..My..Name..is..Doris:..A..Fresh,..Coming-of-Age..Film..Your..Recipe..to..LEMONADE..The..CW:..Dare..to..Defy..(Tropes)..and..The..100..Book..Review:..We..Believe..You..SPEAK..OUT!..SPEAK..OUT!..How..the..Healthcare..Industry..is..Riddled..with..Sexism..How..Not..to..be..a..Harmful..Voluntourist..You..Are..Not..Colorblind..Antifeminist..Meetup..Canceled:..Feminist..Meetups..Transpire..Instead..MoreMORE..More..Campus..Life..UCLA..LGBT..Resource..Center..Holds..Gender-Affirming..Photoshoot..How..Postcolonial..Feminism..Changed..My..Outlook..Not..So..Sorry..Featured..UCLA..Feminists:..Jackie..Yangyuen..and..Allison..Doami..Kickass..Women..Jackie..Mitchell:..The..Woman..Who..Struck..Out..Babe..Ruth..Influential..Women..in..STEM..from..Around..The..World..The..Road..to..Rio:..U.SSongwriters:.GLOVER.II,.DONALD.MCKINLEY.You.See.Me.lyrics..Universal.Music.Publishing.Group.Lyrics.term.of.use.More.Childish.Gambino.lyrics.Bonfire.Sweatpants.Telegraph.Ave.3005.That.Power.Sunrise.Yaphet.Kotto.Asian.Girls.Everywhere.Zealots.Of.Stockholm.The.Party.Contact.Us./.Privacy.Policy./.ToS./.LyricsFreak..2016.Christian..Rich]..5..Retro..[Rough]..6..Pop..Thieves..(Make..It..Feel..Good)..Top..10..Hip..Hop/Rap..Songs..1..The..ThrillWiz..Khalifa..2..How..To..LoveLil..Wayne..3..Watch..My..ShoesLil..Wayne..4..Sweat..(David..Guetta..Remix)Snoop..Dogg..5..Hard..In..Da..PaintWaka..Flocka..Flame..6..Itty..Bitty..PiggyNicki..Minaj..7..HolidayDizzee..Rascal..8..AddictedBliss..N..Eso..9..2..Live..Is..Here2..Live..Crew..10..T-pain..Female..Version..Im..SprungT-Pain..View..All.. f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 01:45 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Les Guerriers de Pandore Index du Forum -> Ouverte à tous! -> Taverne Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
darkages Template © larme d'ange